Foosball is a very popular indoor game which is quite similar to soccer or football. Foosball is generally a tabletop version of football. To play foosball, there is the requirement of foosball table where the rods are fixed at the terminal position of the table and with the rod mini figures of the players are attached. Player usually turns the rod so as to kick the ball towards the goal and gain a point.
There are various varieties and qualities of foosball tables available in many online and offline stores. For more information about foosball table, you can visit this site Foosball Fanatic.
Various types of foosball tables
There are wide varieties of football tables available globally. Some of the most popular and common foosball tables have been described below.
- American style – These tables are made up of top quality hard materials and are known for their rigid and hard playing surfaces. Playing on this table is quite simple as it offers easy passing, ball control and execution of your shots.
- Czech Republic style – This foosball table is quite similar to American style. Passing and ball control in this table is very simple and easy. These tables are made up of wood and plastic.
- French style – This table is characterized by telescoping rods that do not extend beyond the other side of the table. Most of the people prefer this table for their children as this is safer as compared to other tables. These tables are made up of wood but the players which are attached to the rod are made up of aluminum or metal.
- German style – This table is famous for its traditional style of designing. These tables are made of wood, players are generally made up of plastic and the ball is manufactured using glass or acrylic.
- Italian style – Italian style is one of the most popular types of the foosball table. These tables have the unique style and design as they are characterized by glass tops and the slippery surface along with different colors (usually red and blue) of players and plastic ball.
- Spanish style – Spanish style foosball table is characterized by its curved shape. Playing foosball on Spanish table is one of the difficult tasks. Due to its curved shape, it is very tough to take control of the ball. Spanish style tables are generally made up of wood and metal.
If you have children in your home, then it is essential to keep an eye on the safety measures when purchasing the table. Make sure that the ends are curved and not sharp to avoid any injuries. In addition to this, the handles should also be covered with handle covers so as to prevent the kids from getting hurt.